We are proud to offer new homes that have earned the ENERGY STAR® label. ENERGY STAR qualified homes are designed, built and performance tested to be at least 30% more energy efficient than code-built homes in Idaho. Our ENERGY STAR qualified new homes are independently verified by a third party to ensure they meet ENERGY STAR energy efficiency guidelines. These homes are better for you and the environment.
Take a virtual tour of an ENERGY STAR Home.
ENERGY STAR qualified homes offer:
- Comfort – Enjoy a home with even temperatures throughout – warm in winter, cool in summer – and free from drafts.
- Peace of mind – Have peace of mind knowing your home has been inspected and certified by an independent third party to be energy efficient.
- Healthier Indoor Air – Tightly-sealed and performance-tested duct systems help keep the air inside your home clean.
- Savings – ENERGY STAR homes are a good investment, keeping more money in your pocket every month and offering the potential for higher resale value.
- Better Future – Using less energy to heat, cool and light your home helps reduce air pollution and provide a healthier environment and a better future for everyone.
ENERGY STAR qualified homes use less energy through a combination of proven energy efficient equipment and building practices:
- High efficiency furnace, heat pump or hydronic system; air conditioner and water heater
- Tightly-sealed and performance-tested duct systems
- ENERGY STAR qualified windows
- Advanced insulation, properly installed
- ENERGY STAR qualified lighting
- ENERGY STAR qualified dishwashers
- Independent, third-party certification
Learn more about ENERGY STAR homes, visit: